Close to nature and the city!
Please call to arrange a private viewing
Like to know more?
Situated in beautifully tranquil location towards the end of Margaret Street, where it boarders Castle Hill, this rustic Queenslander feels miles away from anywhere whilst being central to everything! Located on a huge, lush green 607sqm allotment, this warm appealing property invites you to get away from it all.
The home is absolutely bursting with features including high ceilings, polished pine floors, tongue and groove walls/ceilings. Beautiful fretwork and ornate scrolls feature throughout, Queenslanders will swoon…
The family living areas are open-plan, light and airy, creating a feeling of space. The front lounge flows through to the rear dining area which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen has ample supply of cabinets and drawers with garden views through floor to ceiling glass sliders, taking advantage of the lush backyard.
All three bedrooms are nice and generous and ready for your personal touch! The bathroom is also a fantastic size!
The property’s location, just minutes from the city and Castletown and within walking distance of Castle Hill, making this home a huge draw card for both nesters and investors alike!
- Quiet location at the end of Margaret Street
- Huge lush green 607sqm fully fenced allotment
- Sought after suburb which retains its residents
- Traditional Queenslander including all the allure of Queenslander features with modern days space
- Open plan living flowing through to the rear timber deck complimented by polished timber floors
- Made to entertain – ample undercover deck space
- Generous sized yards, lush, flat backyard!
- Fantastic location; walking distance to Castle Hill tracks