- A strong focus on building relationships; I see my clients as clients for life
- A high proportion of my business obtained via referrals from previous satisfied clients or through trusted business relationships
- More than 11 years of combined sales and real estate experience
- Absolute integrity and honesty; I won’t avoid the tough conversations or sugar-coat the situation but I will work with you tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome
- Teamwork; I offer double the availability, double the contactability and double the expertise!
- No job too hard; my large network of business and trade relationships means I can quickly recommend service providers such as solicitors, painters and gardeners to assist you…and I will happily coordinate it for you!
- Comprehensive advice on preparing and staging your home for inspections (see my ‘Selling Tips’)
- Access to a professional interior designer; I coordinate everything (additional fees apply)
- Highly professional photography that stylishly showcases your home
- Professionally written advertising copy to give your property the very best opportunity to shine through
- Feedback provided on the same day as the inspection or ‘open house’
- Careful follow up of all inspections ensuring every lead is exhausted
- Weekly reports outlining the level of interest in your property
- I will provide, upon request, a free written rental appraisal from our Property Management Team to inform potential investors
- Skillful negotiator with years of experience; I know people!
- All offers presented so you can gauge the level of interest from buyers
- Complimentary bottle of bubbly on settlement. Cheers!
But most important of all is my commitment to you. I want you to have an extremely positive experience and I ensure that by providing all of the above services… however the traits that I most pride myself on are my friendly nature and approachability. Yep, I really do like helping people!
But don’t take my word for it, see my Testimonials page to read what my clients have to say.