High $500,000's Low $600,000's
- Theatre Room
- Garden Shed
Tranquil location with panoramic views of Mt Stuart
Situated next to a picturesque horse paddock and just minutes from beautiful LakeFairfield, this stunning home offers panoramic views of Mt Stuart and tranquil vistas of local Rain trees and the occasional friendly horse! Set on 656sqm, just minutes from Fairfield Central and Bunnings and ten minutes from the city, this executive home ticks every box for convenience of location and beauty of surroundings and will quickly become your relaxing haven at the end of the day.
An architecturally interesting roofline and impressive entrance portico give this property great street appeal whilst inside the home’s relaxing, neutral décor makes it easy to style and accessorise.
The property has been carefully designed with a number of well thought out features. A study/office is located near the entrance of the home, perfect for the home business operator. The master bedroom with WIR and ensuite is located away from the three other bedrooms, creating great privacy for parents. In addition, it enjoys pleasant views of the garden and the adjacent paddock. The ensuite is decadently large and has a shower, bath and dual basins.
The overall design of the home has thoughtfully ensured that many of the living areas, including the tiled undercover patio, the dining area, family living/kitchen and theatre room all enjoy views of the paddock, as well as benefitting from the prevailing breezes. This tranquil vista, with its attractive Rain trees and occasional hoofed friend, is a recipe for relaxation!
The family living/dining area flows out onto the undercover tiled patio through two sets of glass sliding doors, creating a great feeling of space and a seamless transition to the outside. In addition the patio itself is fully securable with sliding Crimsafe screen doors, allowing you to enjoy the outside with comfort. An attractive timber deck further extends the entertainment patio and is the perfect spot to enjoy a glass of wine whilst taking in the stunning views of Mt Stuart across the open paddock.
LakeFairfield, a haven for birdlife, bordered by landscaped gardens, walking routes and a children’s play area, is just three minutes’ walk down the road and Oonoonba Primary and William Ross High are within easy walking distance.
* Stunning views of Mt Stuart and local rain trees
* Next to a picturesque horse paddock
* Tiled, open-plan dining, kitchen & lounge
* Kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances & ample workbench surface
* Four carpeted bedrooms, three with built-ins, master with WIR
* Luxury ensuite with bath, shower & dual basins
* Main bathroom with shower and bath, separate toilet
* Carpeted theatre room, study/office near front entrance
* Split-system air con and neutral décor throughout
* Ample linen storage, laundry with sink
* Undercover, tiled, fully securable patio, Crimsafe-screen doors
* Timber deck with stunning views of Mt Stuart
* Double garage with shelving, garden shed
* 656sqm allotment, attractively landscaped, fully irrigated, room for a pool
* 3 mins walk to picturesque LakeFairfield with walking/cycling routes, landscaped gardens & children’s play area
* Walking distance to Oonoonba Primary and William Ross High
* Close to boutique convenience shopping at ‘The Precinct’
* Minutes by car to Fairfield Central & Bunnings
* Close to Murray Stadium & numerous sporting activities
* Ten minutes from the city
See all listings