Offers Mid $200,000's
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a viewing
4 Bedrooms, German Solar, Poly Water tank & close to Army Barracks, Hospital & University!
This masonry block house was built 25years ago to cyclonic standards without any damage from cyclones to date! It has underground power lines and not lost power in any cyclones. All windows and doors have security screens and security dead bolts locks as well.
The property has 4 bedrooms plus one extra externally which could be used as study if needed. The carport is 8 metres deep inside instead of the typical 6metre and both have remote controlled roller doors. All rooms are large and the enclosed lockable veranda is large also. There is no weather board or asbestos in the structure and no swimming pool to treat or clean. The roof is coated with ‘Coolit’ Ceram heat resistant paint that you can hold your hand to on even the sunniest of days!
The home is situated on a corner block and receives plenty of cool breezes and privacy. There are fruit trees, a poly water tank and German solar power. Close to schools, shopping centres, army barracks, hospital and the university. It is a short 15 minute drive to the city centre and boat ramps, and a few minutes more to the beautiful strand or Casino! There is also easy access to the northern suburbs via the Ring Road.
– Quiet established location close to modern conveniences
– Neutrally toned decor and open-plan living areas
– Four spacious bedrooms and extra external room which could be utulised as home office!
– 1 Additional room – multiple purpose – suitable for office den, sewing room or fifth bedroom
– Very spacious, front facing, undercover patio area – perfect for family gatherings
– 592sqm fully fenced allotment with water tank, fruit trees and solar!
– Renovate, restore, extend and live
– Close to fabulous shopping and dining at Fairfield Central, the Army Barracks, University and Hospital!
See all listings