OPEN TIMESBy appointment
Reap the rewards of the owners’ hard work!
This well-maintained, four bedroom, highset home, boasting easy care floors and open-plan living, is situated in a quiet, family-friendly street of Railway Estate. The current owners have given the home a fresh coat of paint a brand new bathroom, refurbished the roof and new flooring – Reap the rewards of their hard work and meet the friendly neighbours!
The front stairs of the home lead up to a front deck shaded by attractive, traditional-style awning, a great place for that first cup of coffee in the morning or afternoon cuppa! The front door then leads you into the open plan living. The family living areas are open-plan, light and airy, creating a great feeling of space. The front lounge flows through to the dining which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen has an ample supply of cabinets and drawers plus a double sink. A door then leads to the rear staircase.
Under the house is fully concreted which can be utilised to best suit your family’s needs – entertainment area, kids’ shady play, storage facility, the choice is yours. With a luscious, green, fully fenced 809 sqm allotment, there is plenty of room to park the cars, boat and trailer!
The property is within walking distance of local convenience stores and schools and a short car drive from Willows Shoppingtown and Riverway swimming lagoon. The current owners say the street has a great, family-friendly atmosphere. Join in the fun!
- Lush green 809 sqm allotment
- Dual car access with electric front gate
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Open-plan living, lounge flowing through to the dining overlooked by kitchen
- Highly functional kitchen with ample cabinetry, double sink and access to rear stairs
- Stylish, recently refurbished bathroom with attractive feature tiles
- Great family-friendly Street!
- Walking distance to local schools and convenience shopping
- Direct routes to the city and boat park
See all listings