Offers Mid $300,000's
- Theatre Room
- Garden Shed
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a viewing
Pocket of perfection
Looking for a neat home that has it all? This gorgeous Queenslander is tucked away in a secluded little pocket of Mundingburra, not far from the conveniences of key schools, major shopping centres, the river, and botanical gardens.
It’s the perfect choice for a couple or young family with an in-ground landscaped pool and huge rear lounge/rumpus room that adjoins an outside paved patio to bring the outside in — plenty of opportunity for enjoying and entertaining!
Modernised in recent times, the majority of this immaculate home has traditional features like polished floorboards, but has the addition of today’s touches that make it the best of both worlds.
• Three decent-sized bedrooms and modern bathroom with spacious corner shower.
• 547sqm fully-fenced corner allotment with lush lawns and in-ground landscaped concrete pool with shade.
• Lifestyle maximised with large rear lounge/rumpus room leading out to a shaded paved patio area — ideal for entertaining.
• Security flyscreens on all major windows.
• Modern kitchen has stainless steel fixtures and fittings and downlights above food preparation areas.
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• Everything a couple or young family needs — just move in!
• Great location in a neat pocket of Mundingburra within walking distance to private and public schools, Ross River and Anderson Gardens, and just a short drive to Stockland Shopping Centre and Townsville’s CBD.
See all listings