- Rumpus Room
- Games Room
- Work Shed
OPEN TIMESBy appointment
Perfect blend of homeliness privacy & room for the entire family to grow only minutes from the river!
This property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac which results in an extra wide garden at the front of the property for the kids to enjoy. Set on a 1,238sqm allotment boasting bore, pool and solar, nesters and investors will appreciate the potential of this sturdy home.
The kitchen is extremely functional with an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and work surface with the double sink overlooking the rear garden. The light and airy living areas boast size and plenty of windows and glass sliders to capture the mid-afternoon breeze!
The three oversized bedrooms have built-in-robes. Master with own access to massive family sized two way bathroom.
The downstairs area is built in with secure block walls and houses your choice of a rumpus, teen retreat, entertainment area or storage facility. This space offers a second kitchen, second bathroom and potentially a second self-contained living area that can be utilised to best suit your family’s needs.
Tropical resort style pool surrounded by nice lush yards easily maintained by bore & pop up automatic sprinklers to front. This home has a plenty of space for your vehicles with a garage, double carport plus a workman’s area.
Quiet location in a well-established family friendly street make this home even more appealing. Join the fun!
- Sturdy Highset home set on 1,238sqm allotment
- Situated at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac, extra wide front garden
- Functional kitchen with ample work surface space, cabinetry and storage
- Three, over-sized bedrooms all include large built in robes
- Air conditioning throughout both levels
- Internal staircase connect the upper and lower levels
- Additional downstairs rumpus, tiled with split air conditioning!
- Second kitchen, bathroom and generous master bedroom downstairs, perfect for the extended family or that growing teen
- Large lush yards maintained by bore with resort style pebble crete pool, the perfect spot to enjoy the afternoon beverage!
- Only minutes from the Ross River walkways and close proximity to shops cafes and schools and Townsville’s Ring Road
See all listings