OPEN TIMESPlease phone for a viewing
Traditional style generous room!
Step behind the fence and be amazed at the presentation of this much-loved home. Traditional features combine seamlessly with a contemporary feel producing a light, airy and inviting family home. Perfect for relaxed, tropical style living the home is situated in a peaceful, tree-lined street with surrounding long term residents as your neighbours. Just a short walk to stunning parklands and Riverside walks, bordering the Ross River, this home offers families an idyllic lifestyle with no work needed to be done!
The upstairs living areas are spacious and all bedrooms feature built-ins robes, air – conditioned and are carpeted. The lounge, dining and kitchen are open-plan. Double glass doors leading from the lounge access the front undercover veranda area. The kitchen overlooks the dining and boasts ample cabinetry and workbench space plus double sink and pantry.
At the bottom of the rear stairs is a large rear entertaining area with pizza oven, kick back in the garden with your family or guests surrounded by attractive, oriental-style, pebble-stone garden beds, relax or dine in shady comfort in the heart of your garden!
Underneath the house is a securable area comprising laundry, additional parking for cars or play area for the kids! With stunning riverside walks and bike rides just a few minutes away, this location is perfect for families looking for opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors, with a fabulous house to come home to!
- 627sqm fully fenced allotment with large gate side access
- Walking distance to the network of bike and footpaths along Ross River and the River way complex. Short drive to Willows Shopping centre
- Three generous sized bedrooms all carpeted, air conditioned and include built-in robes
- Inside, the large kitchen is the hub of the home with plenty of cabinet and storage space. Keep an eye on the backyard action whilst you chef away…
- Rear entertaining area with pizza oven. Relax with family or guest of a weekend in the hub of the garden
- Overall a fantastic family home: large, plenty of areas to relax, entertain and thrive.
See all listings