Offers High $200,000's
- Rumpus Room
- Work Shed
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a viewing
Perfect blend of contemporary style and traditional features…minutes from all necessary conveniences!
This well maintained, highset home boasting polished timber floors and open-plan living is situated in a quiet, family friendly, tree lined street of Wulguru.
The family living areas are open plan, light and airy, creating a great feeling of space. The upstairs lounge flows from the front deck through to the rear dining area which is conveniently overlooked by the kitchen. The kitchen has ample supply of cabinets and drawers with garden views out over the back yard.
The three upstairs bedrooms are well-sized and all have built in robes and air conditioning. The family bathroom is highly contemporary. It features a shower with a simple glass shield, a stylish chrome shower head, plus chrome taps and towel holder.
Under the house is conveniently accessible via both an internal staircase and rear staircase to yard. Fully enclosed although not legal height, this area offers a further lounge/rumpus, teen retreat, entertainment area… a further bathroom and two good sized rooms. The choice is yours to utilise to best suit your family’s needs.
The property is within a short distance of local convenience stores and schools and a short car drive from the every growing, popular Precinct hub! The current owners say the street has a great family friendly atmosphere. Vacant and ready to be moved in to!
- Lush 836sqm fully fenced allotment with two-car carport and rear shed
- Open-plan living both upstairs and lower level, polished floors feature throughout the living areas upstairs
- Highly functional kitchen with ample cabinetry, overlooks back yard with access to the rear stairs
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs, air conditioned, downstairs a further two bedrooms ‘not legal height’.
- Fully securable downstairs area ‘non legal height’. Ideal to be used as second or main living area, entertainment area or teen retreat!
- Great street appeal
- Only a short car drive to modern conveniences, local schools and the thriving hub of The Precinct.
See all listings