$359,000 neg offers encouraged
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a viewing
Reputable builder, owners transferred, great Estate!
There’s a lot to love about this modern four-bedroom family home — for a start, it’s stylish, well-designed, has 2.7 metre high ceilings to create an airy, open and fresh feel, low maintenance and just a stone’s throw from extensive parkland with plenty of room to let loose. It is also smart wired for a connected lifestyle with data points in all living areas including the patio!
Built by award winning Keir Constructions, the house itself sits on an easy-care 542m2 block.
The yard is designed to be low maintenance with room to add a swimming pool and shed should you later choose. Until then, spend afternoons on the tiled patio watching the kids play.
There’s also a great view of the lush backyard from the kitchen, which is thoughtfully-designed to offer an open plan zone for the whole family with a neighbouring dining area and family space. The child -friendly kitchen itself has a large servery island bench and plenty of storage, with cupboards extending to the ceilings.
All rooms are fully tiled, including the four bedrooms, patio and porch. The master bedroom has a walk-in-robe leading to the ensuite. The main bathroom has a toilet and a bath/shower for the kids.
The fourth bedroom can be easily converted to a study or nursery and has a cupboard with built-in shelves for optimum storage.
You’ll love where this home in positioned – just cross over the road into Sanctum’s master-planned linear parkland that features an extensive playground and plenty of places for the family to walk the dog and hangout.
You’re also a short drive from local schools, North Shore and the rapidly expanding facilities of the Northern Beaches.
– Perfect house layout orientation to capture the afternoon ocean breezes and avoid the afternoon sun
– Modern home masterfully designed for families
– Four fully-tiled and air-conditioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Walk-in master robe with built – ins and mirrored doors in other bedrooms
– Open plan living areas that overlook the patio
– Street appeal with skillion roof and front louvres with the security of Crimsafe screens
– Formal lounge or home theatre (TV/data points and light dimmer switch)
– High speed fibre-optic connected and multi-room networked for all on-line activities
– Double garage
– Double gates with side access to grassed backyard
– Low maintenance yard
– Opportunity for potential additions including pool, shed, and extended patio
– Fantastic quiet location opposite large parkland
– Not far from the major shopping centres and schools of the Northern Beaches
See all listings