Offers Mid $300,000's
OPEN TIMESBy appointment
New roof, new kitchen, a fresh coat of paint and great neighbourhood!
This classic Queenslander screams potential. Situated on a huge 810 sqm allotment in the most affordable suburb closest to The Strand and the City, add to this the convenience of local shops, parks and even the new stadium on its doorstep! The potential keeps piling up!
The exterior of the home gives a warm, inviting feel and inside, that warmth is continued with polished timber floors featured throughout. With high ceilings, tongue and groove walls/ceilings, casement windows and timber louvres – Queensland lovers will swoon.
The family living areas are open-plan with the kitchen flowing through to the dining area and then on to the lounge.
The kitchen has been recently updated with heaps of cupboard space and ceramic hob. There are four bedrooms all with split system air conditioning and the bathroom has been partly updated!
Downstairs is the newly built laundry area with ample, freshly finished concrete area adding to your extra storage/extended living area needs. The yard space is lush with ample vehicle access, ready to install that much needed man cave or in ground pool.
- Huge 801 sqm allotment awaiting your inspiration
- Minutes by car to the Strand, City and Queensland Country Bank Stadium!
- Easy stroll to schools, shops and local parks
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with polished timber floors
- Four bedrooms all with polished timber floors and air conditioning
- Enclosed wrap around front veranda extending your living options
- Downstairs newly concreted and updated laundry
- Walking distance to Primary and High School
- Five minutes from just about everywhere
See all listings