Offers Mid $200,000's
- Work Shed
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a private viewing
Need some breathing space? How about 2,775sqm of it…
This countryside home is decoratively fresh, neat and low maintenance. A large wrap around covered verandah offers families the feeling of space and the serenity of countryside living, all just a short drive from the City and the ever growing Fairfield Central eateries and cafes.
The entrance of the home opens onto an open-plan living area, incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen. The kitchen is very functional with an abundance of workbench space, cabinets, drawers and large sink!
All three bedrooms have ample room, master with its own access through to the large two-way bathroom.
Outside a large two bay shed doubles as a huge man cave and backyard cricket matches with family and friends will be highly professional, with the amount of lawn space on offer you can really get serious about it. Add to this a bore, solar, licenced pig pen and chook pens, roof seal heat reflective paint and picturesque mountains as your backdrop…This really is countryside living!
- 2,775sqm of space in the country only a short drive from all your modern conveniences!
- Open plan living with rich earthy tones, perfectly maintained
- Air conditioning throughout with decorative large matte black fans
- Three good sized rooms, master with own access to two way bathroom
- Spacious bathroom with bath shower and plenty of storage
- Undercover wrap around veranda…Perfect place to wind down under the stars
- Cyclone built two bay shed – perfect man cave!
- Licensed pig pen and chook pens
- Bore, solar and roof recently painted with heat reflective roof seal
See all listings