Offers High $300,000's
Majestic Queenslander Close to Everything!
This well-maintained, highset home, boasting polished timber floors, sleepout and open plan living, is situated in a quiet, family friendly location of Pimlico. Located on a huge, lush green 610 sqm corner allotment with room for the pool or shed, this warm and inviting property invites you to get away from it all!
The family living areas are open-plan with the kitchen flowing through to the dining area and onto the lounge. The kitchen is country-style with plenty of cupboard space. There are four bedrooms, all with air-conditioning and the bathroom has been stylishly refurbished in recent years.
Downstairs is fully securable and can be utilised to best suit your family’s needs. The yards are lush, with heaps of room to install a pool or shed.
Located just minutes from the city, Castletown and within walking distance to local shops, parks and a small commute to highly sort after schools! This property’s location is a huge drawcard for nesters or investors alike.
- Quiet location in highly sort after Pimlico, within school catchment zones of Pimlico High and Hermit Park State School
- Huge lush green 610 sqm corner allotment, room for a pool
- Open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen with polished timber floors
- Country kitchen with heaps of space
- Four bedrooms, all with polished timber floors and air conditioning
- Stylishly refurbished bathroom in black and white
- New re-wire and re-screw through roofing
- Aluminium screens
- All new plumbing and gas connections
- Beautiful silky oak timber underneath the cladding
- Parking for cars under house
- Believed to be the first wartime home in the area
- Tenanted until February 2022
- Only minutes from the city, strand, local schools, shops and entertainment
See all listings