Offers over $300,000
OPEN TIMESPlease call for a private inspection
Genuine attributes, close to the river, prime location!!
Situated in a beautifully central location, this Queenslander is perfectly positioned on a 405sqm allotment that feels miles from anywhere whilst being close to everything!
Recently repainted, the exterior cladding gives the home a warm and inviting feel. Inside, that warmth is continued with polished timber floors which feature throughout the upstairs living. The family living areas are open-plan with the kitchen flowing through to the dining area and onto the lounge. Rear timber doors open this area out onto the large timber deck!
The kitchen is spacious with heaps of cupboard and workbench space. The bedrooms are generous in size, and the bathroom has been stylishly refurbished in modern tones.
Downstairs offers plenty of shaded space, along with a further two storage/utility rooms to utilise as you need. The garden is lush, tropical and provides a feeling of privacy with plenty of room to play!
The property’s ideal location, just minutes from the City, the new Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville’s idyllic eat street on Palmer, local shops and schools, make this property a huge draw card for both nesters and investors alike.
- Easy stroll to Townsville’s new stadium, Palmer ‘eat’ Street and the popular boat ramp!
- Walk to Railway Estate Primary and Townsville State High School
- Lush green 405sqm allotment hidden behind the traditional white picket fence
- Recently repainted both interior and exterior of the home
- Open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen with polished timber floors
- Screened and air-conditioned throughout
- Stylishly refurbished bathroom
- Large rear deck for alfresco dining
- Two downstairs utility rooms
See all listings