Feel on top of the world… every day!
Nestled high on the slopes of Mt Louisa, this spacious, two-storey home enjoys sweeping views of Cleveland Bay, Magnetic Island and Castle Hill. Situated on a generous 806sqm allotment close to peaceful bushland, this home’s immaculate condition and elevated position will leave you feeling on top of the world!
Located amongst equally impressive homes on a quiet, circular terrace, the property has been freshly painted both internally and externally in preparation for its new owners and is currently vacant. The upper storey of the home has attractive polished timber floors throughout and an internal timber staircase leads down to the lower level.
The property has four good-sized bedrooms, three upstairs and the 4th downstairs. The upstairs master bedroom is situated at the rear of the home ensuring that parents enjoy the best views! It has its own WIR and access to the two-way family bathroom. The downstairs 4th bedroom is tiled and has its own ensuite making it ideal as a guest bedroom or teen retreat. The upstairs kitchen is highly functional with an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench surface and is conveniently situated between the lounge and dining rooms.
The jewel of this home is the huge, undercover, wrap-around verandah; the perfect spot to enjoy a chilled glass of wine whilst admiring the superb panoramic views. Pull-down blinds are an additional convenience, ensuring that this area can be enjoyed all day long.
There is secure under-house parking for two cars which is accessible via a side driveway. The laundry is situated downstairs along with generous storage facilities under the internal stairs and at the front of the home.
Enjoy the comfort of this beautifully maintained home and the serenity of this peaceful and elevated location.
- Close to tranquil bushland, stunning panoramic views
- Two-storey home, internal timber staircase to lower level
- Attractive polished timber floors throughout upper level
- Freshly painted internally/externally
- Upstairs kitchen, lounge and dining room
- Four good-sized bedrooms, three upstairs, one down
- Master bedroom with WIR and access to two-way family bathroom
- Tiled downstairs 4th bedroom with ensuite, ideal guest/teen bedroom
- Huge, wrap-around verandah with views of Cleveland Bay, Maggie & Castle Hill
- Fans and room air conditioners throughout
- Ample downstairs storage plus laundry
- Secure two car parking under house
- 806sqm fully-irrigated, elevated allotment
See all listings