Offers High $300,000's
- Rumpus Room
- Work Shed
OPEN TIMESOpen Saturday
Offers High $300,000’s – Vendor Moving North – Must Be Sold!
With Queenslander-style details throughout, those who love to entertain will be impressed. Secluded amongst tropical gardens and just a short drive to National Park and newly constructed Boat Ramp, Palmer Street, the CBD and The Strand, you’ll be in your element!
Overall, this home is huge internally and externally (1055m2 allotments) and has everything you need to make the, most of family life with five bedrooms two bathrooms split over two levels, ample parking space and in ground pool! There is plenty of room to play and enjoy.
• Open plan living area with polished timber floors
• Country estate-style kitchen area with slate tiles and wood throughout, plus gas cook-top and a large oven for entertaining.
• Enclosed front-facing weatherproof patio area
• 1055m2 fully-fenced allotment with two-bay shed for parking and storage, plus extra parking for multiple cars behind the picket fence
• Enclosed underneath ‘non legal height’ area offering two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchenette and a large family living area – perfect for visitors or to work from home
• Large rear undercover patio area – ideal for entertaining in any weather!
• Concrete in-ground pool with landscaping and shade sails
• Large private yard with tropical gardens and lush lawns
• Huge home internally and externally with fantastic Queenslander features
• Great location near National Park Boat Ramp and a quick drive to the CBD, Palmer Street and The Strand.
See all listings