Offer high $400,000's
OPEN TIMESPlease call for a private inspection
Corner allotment, great location AND fabulous home!
This beautifully presented home situated on a 615 sqm corner allotment with multiple vehicle parking, exudes great warmth and homeliness. From its stunning in-ground pool and rear, timber deck with soaring ceilings, through to its generous floor plan, this home ticks all the wish list and more!
The fully gated allotment allows you to throw back the doors, invite the outside in, and make the most of your elevated position, allowing the cool breezes through.
A stand out feature is the rear deck with its beautiful soaring timber ceilings and expansive size, which truly has to be seen to be appreciated. Its rich timber hues connecting with the open plan living turns this section of the home into an outdoor/indoor haven with beautiful views out over the garden pool.
There are three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, and a study nook area, all with stunning polished timber floors reminiscent of yesteryear.
Situated close to local schools, shops and all the day to day conveniences close by, with just a short walk from the picturesque Ross River and all its numerous walking and bike tracks, this property’s location is hard to beat.
- Low-maintenance, landscaped allotment of 615 sqm with elevated position enjoying natural breezes
- Vast concrete and pebblecrete walkways, numerous off road parking positions
- Huge rear timber patio with glass door entry to the living to let in the breezes
- Neutral décor, fans and air conditioning throughout, easy to accessorise
- Large kitchen with metres of workspace, breakfast bar and ample cabinetry
- Split level living options to utilize as you need
- Walk to local school, shops, cafes and restaurants and the beautiful Ross River walkways
See all listings