Offers over the $400,000
- Rumpus Room
- Work Shed
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a vieiwng
Come home to paradise…
While the owners of this immaculate property head for Tasmania, you have a chance to secure your own part of the North Queensland great outdoors with this three-bedroom spacious home that’s set well back from the highway and surrounded by lush established gardens.
Only a short drive from Bluewater State School, Saunders Beach, state forests and not far from the major shopping hub of the Northern Beaches, you’ll enjoy your own slice of tropical paradise in this beautifully-maintained retreat.
• 4000m2 fully-fenced allotment with established gardens and in-ground landscaped swimming pool.
• Three bedrooms are all carpeted, air-conditioned and neutrally decorated.
• Two bathrooms, including an ensuite off the master bedroom that features a large corner shower.
• Fully-tiled open plan kitchen and dining area with vast bench space and storage.
• Front lounge and rear lounge areas afford the family the room to spread out, or to entertain guests.
• Air-conditioned throughout with ceiling fans and solar power.
• Separate front and rear patios create even more entertaining options and offer the opportunity to enjoy the ambience of the outdoor gardens and pool.
• Double carport, plus a three-bay shed at the rear — plenty of storage.
• Secluded from Bruce Highway and only a short drive from Bluewater State School, the various northern beaches, and not far from the major shopping hubs of Derragun and North Shore.
See all listings