Offers High $200,000's Negotiable
OPEN TIMESViewings by appointment
The Grace and Charm of a Bygone Era in Railway Estate
Set perfectly within distance to the City, local shops, schools and the vibrant café culture of Palmer Street, there is no doubt that 40 Twelfth Avenue presents a great opportunity for the professional couple and family’s alike.
Behind its classic façade you’ll be welcomed by warm rustic tones inside with all the traditional Queensland features – the home is filled with period charm.
Additional features include open plan living through the lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Three bedrooms or alternatively two bedrooms plus sleep out, depending on your family’s needs!
Located only minutes from the hustle and bustle of central City living yet perfectly positioned in a tranquil private setting towards the end of Twelfth and Ninth Street, surrounded by long term neighbours – this warm and appealing property invites you to get away from it all.
- Held within the same family for the past 40 years – moving into retirement and time to sell their much loved family home
- Great location with only a short stroll to local shops and schools, short ride to the City and Palmer street
- 810sqm allotment surrounded by long term neighbours – quiet private location
- Front and rear lane access if needed
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with traditional Queenslander features and period charm
- Air conditioned and fans throughout
- Covered parking downstairs and plenty of storage options
- Dual titles offering the ability to subdivide
See all listings