- Garden Shed
OPEN TIMESPrivate vieiwngs available
Charming Queenslander at the foot of Castle Hill
This cottage style home has all the allures of a traditional Queenslander, but you’ll fall in love with its low- maintenance and huge capacity to entertain friends and family!
This sought after suburb retains its residents and with good reason. Leafy peaceful and historically rich, West End is a fabulous suburb!
Lovingly cared for and aesthetically stunning this fabulous Queenslander has undergone an amazing transformation over the years bringing it gracefully into the 21st Century.
The upstairs of the home is absolutely bursting with features with polished timber floors, the living dining areas are open plan and flow beyond the contemporary kitchen. A tucked away rear separate lounge makes for a nice quiet sitting area which flows out onto a wide polished deck, maximising air flow through the house.
The master bedroom located to the front of the home with traditional casement windows and split air conditioning makes for a welcoming sanctuary for parents whilst the remaining two bedrooms to the rear ensure private space!
Downstairs all the living activities takes place. Fully enclosed there is a bonus room underneath the home that can be utilised as a fourth air conditioned bedroom ‘non legal height’, laundry area plus extra storage space along with your own private spa area.. just imagine relaxing with a glass of wine after a long hard day.. you won’t want to leave..
Outside a massive rear deck offers stunning views of Castle Hill as your backdrop- perfect for entertaining! Multiple parking and play options with the generous driveway and along with the properties location on an extremely leafy wide road ensures that this is just a delightful home just a stones throw from beachside romantic walks or dining throughout the City.
- Beautifully maintained 450sqm allotment with white picket fence flows straight out onto Castle Hill
- Extremely wide street surrounded by equally historically rich homes
- Three bedrooms upstairs
- Open plan living flowing through the kitchen
- Recently renovated crisp white subway tile bathroom and walk behind shower
- Massive rear deck featuring the back drop of Castle Hill, this is where you want to be..
- Bonus room underneath, non-legal height can be used as 4th bedroom or office
- Laundry area and extra storage facilities- fully enclosed and lockable
- Your own private sanctuary and spa area.. relax the days away with a nice glass of wine..
See all listings