- Garden Shed
OPEN TIMESPlease call to arrange a viewing
Central living: Walk to river, shops or school..
This well maintained highset home boasting wooden timber flooring and open-plan living is situated in the family friendly central street of Aitkenvale. The current owners are long term and have given the home a fresh coat of external paint and new roof all within the last 5 years and with Ross River’s network of bike paths, walkways and Stockland just a stones throw away, make this property an ideal choice for young families.
Walking up the front staircase the front door leads onto the heart of the home where rustic wooden flooring and crisp white window dressings instantly grab your attention! This is completed by the generous country style kitchen which has ample supply of cabinetry and benchtop space – cooking will be a breeze. A door from the kitchen leads to the rear staircase.
All three bedrooms are well-sized and all have built-in robes and are air conditioned. The family bathroom is generous in size and in addition there is the great convenience of a separate toilet
Under the house is fully securable which can be utilised best to suit your families’ needs. Entertainment area, kids shady play room, artist studio, storage facility the choice is yours to utilise as you please.. At 1,012sqm, you will find large lush lawn and in-ground pool, rear sheds and chicken coup – you will sit out back and ponder what else do I need
- Large lush 1,012sqm allotment
- Side access, in-ground pool, rear sheds, chicken coups – everything a family needs
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, air conditioning and wooden flooring
- Open-plan living, traditional timber floors throughout
- Highly functional kitchen in the heart of the home with ample cabinetry and access to the rear stairs
- Air conditioned throughout
- Fully securable area downstairs ideal as an entertainment area, kids shaded play retreat, family storage facility
- Walking distance to local schools and Major shopping conveniences
- Ross River bikeway and pathways just a few short blocks away
See all listings