A relaxing haven, close to the river and parkland
The soft curved slopes of this property’s roofline combined with its impressive entrance portico, manicured lawns and stunning landscaping give this home tremendous street appeal. Situated on a generous corner allotment of 737sqm in one of Townsville’s most popular suburbs, this beautifully presented home offers families an enviable lifestyle with attractive parkland across the road and idyllic riverside walks on its doorstep.
The impressive entrance portico opens onto a tiled entry foyer, creating a great spot to greet your guests. On either side of this foyer are two spacious carpeted areas which the current owners use as lounge and dining. There is also an additional rear-facing tiled living area with access to the kitchen and patio creating a total of three family living areas to use as best suits your needs!
The décor is neutral and the ceilings are high creating a great feeling of space. All rooms enjoy lush garden views or leafy courtyard views creating a truly relaxing sanctuary for the whole family.
The kitchen is stylish in black and white and the double sink overlooks the patio and garden. There is an ample supply of cabinets, drawers and workbench surface plus a pantry and a ceramic hob.
The four carpeted bedrooms are well-sized with the current owners using the 4th bedroom as a convenient office. Three bedrooms have built-in-mirror-robes whilst the master has its own WIR and ensuite. The main family bathroom has both bath and shower and two-way access with the 2nd bedroom and a separate toilet. From the comfort of the bath you can look out onto your own private, leafy-green courtyard, creating the perfect spot to soak away the worries of the day.
The pool is extremely inviting with its waterfall feature, spa area and border of attractive plants and tall shady palms. It is overlooked by the undercover, tiled patio creating an ideal spot for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Annandale Central and Bunnings are a short drive away as is The Precinct, offering boutique convenience shopping. The new RSL Stadium and Murray sporting complex is within jogging distance as is the stunning Ross River. Enjoy an idyllic and highly convenient lifestyle in this sought-after location just ten minutes from the city.
- Idyllic riverside walks on your doorstep
- Attractive parkland for the kids over the road
- Impressive entrance portico opening onto tiled internal foyer
- Front-facing carpeted lounge and dining room on either side of entry foyer
- Additional rear-facing tiled family living or dining with access to patio
- Stylish black and white kitchen with ample cabinets, drawers and workbench surface
- Four good-sized carpeted bedrooms, three with built-in-robes, master with WIR
- All windows of this home enjoy relaxing garden views
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Laundry with sink, workbench and ample storage
- Undercover, tiled patio for alfresco dining overlooking the pool
- Large in ground pool with spa area and waterfall feature
- 737sqm allotment, beautifully landscaped, auto-irrigated
- Side passageway, extremely private and shaded by awning, great spot for pot plants
See all listings