This delightful, high-set Queenslander, situated in a quiet, leafy street of Gulliver, is in a prime location with genuine attributes and is within walking distance of Pimlico High school, soon to be reopened TAFE, local parks and more!
The property has three bedrooms and a beautifully designed country feel kitchen, with double sink, ample cabinets and workbench. The rear balcony has plenty of room for a BBQ and is the ideal spot for Friday evening drinks!
Tongue and groove walls, along with warm, wooden floors feature throughout the home, adding a touch of warmth and charm to every room.
The massive 809m2 fully fenced yard, shed, shady trees and downstairs storage area completes the package.
- Walk to Pimlico High School, TAFE and parks
- Close to local convenience stores
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Well-sized kitchen with double sink & ample cabinetry
- Bathroom with combined shower/bath
- Fresh, neutral decor, light and airy
- Fully enclosed, rear balcony with ample room for the BBQ
- Minutes by car to Castletown, Domain and Stockland shopping centres